Have you dreamt about having straighter teeth, but don’t want to have embarrassing metal on your smile? We have good news! In most cases, you no longer need brackets and wires to align your teeth. At whole dental wellness, we will work with you to determine if clear braces are an option for you – giving you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why our patients love clear braces.
Using a series of custom-made, clear plastic aligners, we work with you to gradually move your teeth into a straightened position without the pain and appearance of metal braces. This innovative way to straighten teeth has already successfully helped over four million patients. And there are a lot of reasons why we often prefer this approach to metal braces, including:
- It is invisible. Using clear aligners, we can help you straighten your smile as covertly as possible. These aligners look just like bleaching trays and often aren’t even noticeable in photographs.
- You can take them in and out. Do you have a major event or photo coming up that you wish you didn’t have braces for? Rest assured, these aligners come in and out in mere seconds, making eating, brushing your teeth, and flossing so much easier than traditional braces.
- Treatment time are reduced. Believe it or not, straightening your teeth with clear aligners can be 50 percent quicker than other systems. When used as directed, you may begin to notice changes in your smile within a matter of weeks.
- Less time at our office. Once we give you your custom new aligners, we will only need to see you to check your progress every four to six weeks.
- Comfortable and less painful. Without no metal wires and brackets, aligners are much more comfortable – you won’t need to worry about cutting your lips or cheeks while wearing them.
I’m ready! How do I start the process of straightening my teeth?
At whole dental wellness we are always here to help! The smile you have always dreamt of starts with a simple phone call.
- Schedule your FREE consultation. The first step is meeting with one of our highly trained dentists to see if clear aligners are right for you.
- Get fitted for your custom-made aligners. Your aligners are 100% custom made for you so there are a few steps we will need to take, gathering enough information for these trays to be manufactured. This includes taking digital impressions of your teeth and bite with our CEREC Omnicam, dental x-rays, and photographs. Our process is pain-free and we are told actually quite fun! We only utilize the latest and greatest technology, maximizing your comfort and accuracy of our measurements.
- Follow your custom prescribed treatment plan. Typically, we will have you change your aligners every two weeks. Rest assured, before sending you home with your new aligners, a member of our team will review our home care instructions and send you home with a paper copy, should you forget anything we reviewed with you. It is very important that you wear them for at least 20-22 hours every day, and only really take them out for eating, brushing, and flossing. We will help you set up appointments at our office for a check every six weeks so we can track your progress. By following our instructions you’ll begin seeing results in no time!
- Love your new, straighter smile. After your treatment is complete and we have obtained the results you were after, we will work with you to create a custom-made retainer. Wearing this retainer routinely is critical to maintaining results, allowing you to enjoy your enhanced smile for a lifetime!