We get it. Dental emergencies can happen at any time, anywhere. And when you least expect it.
We take emergency dental care seriously and understand how important it is to be evaluated and treated immediately. We will always do our best to see you the same day as your emergency – whether it means working through lunch or staying late – we’re here for you when you need to find an emergency dentist in Roseville.
Get a Free Consultation
We’re here when you need us most.
Sometimes, the emergency is evident as soon as it happens - a tooth gets knocked loose during sports, or you fall and a tooth sustains severe damage.
Other times, you may experience an extreme onset of pain or swelling. If you’re unsure of whether or not your dental issue constitutes an emergency, please don’t hesitate to contact our dental office; a member of our specialized team will be happy to further advise you.
The most common dental emergencies include:
- Tooth chips, breaks, or cracks
- Severe toothaches that are not manageable with over the counter pain medications
- If your tooth is completely knocked out
- Swelling or injury to the gums, tongue, mouth, or face
If you are in need of urgent dental care, our whole team is here to help you. Give us a call today!
What should you do if you have a dental emergency?
- First, give us a call so we can get you to one of our specialists - an emergency dentist in Roseville. If your tooth is entirely displaced, hold it only by the crown (the area responsible for chewing food), and carefully rinse it with water. Rinse gently, don’t use soaps, and don’t dislodge any remaining tissue. We recommend attempting to hold the tooth in the socket if possible. If not, you can preserve it in a small amount of milk, or your own saliva, until you arrive to your emergency dentist .
- If your tooth chips or cracks, attempt to save any pieces of your tooth, whenever possible. You can gently apply gauze if necessary, to manage bleeding.
- Attempt to manage pain with appropriate over the counter pain relievers, or cold compresses until your appointment.
- If you are in need of urgent dental care, and need an emergency dentist in Roseville, our team is here to help you. Whether you’ve been our patient for years, or are coming to us for the first time with an urgent dental problem, we want to be the dental practice you turn to every time. Give us a call today!
Contact our office today to request an appointment or click below to book online. A team member will reach out to confirm your appointment.
21055 12 Mile Road, Roseville MI 48066